Things you have bought that where utter trash!

Cheap wireless setup for my electric guitar, sounds shit due to noise. Unsurprising of course, I should have bought something decent.

That's both a relief to know and sucks. I was kinda hoping I just had bad speakers and could get them swapped out lol I would agree though. My previous truck was a 2013 Raptor and the sound system was leaps and bounds better.

I haven't had issues with my screen but I look at it as a ticking timebomb.

I love the Cummins engines but the 68RFE being junk is the main reason I'd never get a diesel Ram.

Honestly, if I was in a little better financial spot I'd probably trade it for something else straight up but I really don't want to pay tax on another vehicle purchase already. I'm glad I tried the Ram and looks-wise I still think they are the best looking trucks on the road. It rides and drives well but a year into owning one, I see why they're #3.
You can get the 3500 HO with the aisin if you option it. Mine had it. With todays rates and prices, I’d hold onto the 1500 and just upgrade tbe stock system.

I’ve used that site a bunch. It’s super user friendly and bundles everything in a kit. I remember that being a common complaint on the groups and lots of guys upgraded. I never bothered but i have on other vehicles.

Those first maybe 2 generations of amazon tablets would work for maybe one year and then just quit working even the expensive ones that were over 130 bucks.

Had two of them and they would not turn on after about a year I bought some chinese tablet to replace them and it still works to this day although I dont use it because I replaced that with a much more advanced tablet but I will never buy amazon tablets again and they also dont work with the google play app store or at least prior generations didn't not sure about the new ones.

Samsung microwave. Handle broke within a month and I barely even use it. They said it's not covered under warranty.
I have bought two previous generations of samsung galaxy phones and they both just stopped working in 1 year replaced it with a cheaper lg stylo and that lasted for 3 years until I replaced it with a OnePlus.

Deserved for being a filthy peasant who buys non-stick pans.

43ea3e26-1b08-4d8d-83da-ae6776c2fa79.a3b3f12f37732015ffd434a3d90ca639.jpeg

One of these floor chairs for gaming. Not this exact model, but was similar looking. I had the longer models with the speakers in them, and they were trash too. It says for adults, but the models for these things must be 4'8 and 95lbs because I'm only 6ft tall and the back was way too low. Can't really lean back at all or it feels like it's going to snap. The other ones always feel like you're going to roll backwards too and have all the comfort of a 2x4 with carpet stapled on it.

I thought someone was going to ask me if I ever won a championship bc of the product…but the answer is no….lol…

Back