The Ministry Of Ungentlemanly Warfare(New Guy Ritchie Gangster Flick)

Looks good.

Was hoping for a sequel to Inglourious Basterds.

His last one with Statham was pretty similar to this from the looks of it and that was decently entertaining, seems he's found a bit of a place for himself beyond endlessly recycling mockey gangster flicks to diminishing returns.
Solid post.

Watched this last night, its a rip roaring WW2 adventure that takes place on the ocean and a beautiful island paradise off the coast of Africa and it was good, really, really good!
It's not on the level of Snatch or Two Smoking Barrels but its Guy Ritchie's best movie since those two imo, has the same kinda witty weird foreign language and accents with some charming and bad ass characters
Probably the most knife murders in any movie ever, dang near every scene had several people getting gutted like a fish
The chick in it was gorgeous and apparently the main good guy was the real life inspiration for the James Bond character
Theres no twists or turns or surprises, just a straightforward ass kicking "Based on a true story" murder fest about a bunch of tough guy lunatics sent on a secret mission by Winston Churchill to murder the fuck outta some Nazis
Its exactly what you expect it to be from the trailer and I loved every bit of it
I give it my Official Highest 7 Thumbs Up Recommendation

Last edited:
Back