Media Ryan Garcia CONFRONTS Sean O'Malley, Agree to Fight

fun callout, prob garcia doing suga a solid. As far as either fight goes. Garcia has more chance of winning the MMA fight than Suga has of winning the boxing fight.

Just like Suga could overwhlem garcia with kicks etc. Garcia could charge him with a few strung combos and just put o'mally on wheels from the jump. whereas in boxing, sufa would just be ryans bitch from bell to bell.

O'Malley is a better boxer than Conor. It may look the same if Sean boxed Ryan but Sean is a better boxer than Conor ever was

Yeah, I mean I do think he'd look a bit like that in the ring with someone as fast as Garcia, but on the other hand I can't imagine him looking less inept than Conor in a boxing ring.

It's surprising O'Malley doesn't have an amateur boxing background tbh.

Last edited:
I get why people are doubting Shakur - It's all about resume. But at 21-0, Haney hadn't fought anyone either.
As far as him vs Garcia, it might happen sooner or later, if the Garcia bubble doesn't pop, so let's see. I think it's absolutely insane to think that he can outpoint a ninja like Shakur. That opinion is not going to age well, whether they fight or not.

Well, I guess I don't really see Shakur as much of a ninja :D Some people even thought he got beaten in his previous fight, by a guy I've never even heard of.

His best win is Valdez, who is pretty good but has the frame of a flyweight.

Garcia is bigger, faster, more powerful than Shakur and anyone Shakur has fought, by far. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Garcia flattened him, or at least shut him down with his range/speed/power and won an extremely boring decision.

Who knows though with Garcia, he is a bit of a loon, and might be derailed by this ostarine thing.

IMO Sugar has faster hands and the kicks would fuck up Garcia in MMA matchup. However, Garcia only needs to land one of those body shots to end Sugar's night in MMA and boxing.
You really think Sean has faster hands than Ryan?! Have you seen Ryan’s left hook?
Sean’s not faster and definitely doesn’t hit nearly as hard as Ryan. Not even close.

Did i read correctly someone say Omalley has faster hands then Garcia?

Garcias left hook is like a fucking whip.
Cmon now im not even a fan of PED Garcia but lets be fuckn forreal

"I'll beat you in MMA, then we can box."
"Okay."

Back