Television PEACEMAKER TV Series (Premieres January 13, 2022)

Did the butterflies die? Unless they got shot in the face, they’ll just find another host.

They seemed more unstoppable when they didn’t have a host. But when the had hosts, they were cans.

The series was awesome, cant believe there are a couple of sandy vaginas still crying about "wokeness" and shit

Just finished the finale.

The series was 10/10 stuff. Loved every episode, it never really dragged or got boring. You grew to like all the characters, this was amazing.

Worst episode might actually be the first one, I enjoyed it more and more as it developed.

Finally finished this series and I loved it. In the last episode though, when the JLA shows up, I had this weird feeling like “John Cena is more famous than the justice league”

Like, he is, isn’t he? Cena was huge in wrestling, he was the #1 touring/ppv attraction in a multi billion dollar company for 10+ years. He has had way more personal success than anyone at or in DC comics.

because they haven’t necessarily deserved them in the past?

The Boys season 1 was an instant classic, better than Peacemaker. Got no recognition as far as I know?

Last edited:
Looks like a dance studio.

Working on that choreography.
Eagly better get on his mark this time!

peacemaker-eagly.gif

Back