News Mackenzie Dern’s new boyfriend Antonio Trócoli will make his UFC-debut against undefeated Frenchman Oumar Sy on May 18

Who wins?

• Total voters
gmpD66x.png

<Dany07>
Sherbros are jealous of Trócoli.
Perhaps, but also Oumar Sy is a serious prospect, and Tony Broccoli is not.

I was gonna avoid this thread but it looks too fun not to. I can't believe guys are going to war in here over Mackenzie Dern. She's literally definition of butter face. There's much better chicks fighting the UFC right now that are actually worth the time to go out on your shield for lol.

I was gonna avoid this thread but it looks too fun not to. I can't believe guys are going to war in here over Mackenzie Dern. She's literally definition of butter face. There's much better chicks fighting the UFC right now that are actually worth the time to go out on your shield for lol.
You seen her booty? Who said you had to look at her face?

Im going to need more context. Am i jealous, or do i just hate Derns fake persona?

That’s something you have find out for yourself brother
I don’t mind the quasi accents

<BC1>

For now, but that hairline is rapidly declining if you compare it to 3-4 years ago. He's still a douche for the Green bullshit. He's got a lot of dudes to fight if he's going to be insecure of someone checking out Dern's booty.
Lol, I have no idea about any of that stuff.

Bro some dudes just don't want to mess with butterfaces PERIOD. There's nothin wrong with that. Just like there ain't nothin wrong with dudes that do mess with them. Ya'll need to stop pushin your preferences onto each other bros.
Haha man I don't care. I was just messing around. I'm a rabid animal who fucks any female that moves so don't mind me. Dern, Blanchfield, Cyborg, Sherbros moms and grannies, it's all fair game.

Trocoli is out and Oumar Sy has a new opponent, Tuco Tokkos, 0-2 in Bellator and 0-1 in Road to UFC

Back