Macho man was absolutely gold

Sucked he always had to play 2nd fiddle to Hogan.

Then stuck on commentary

A main event feud with Bret or even HBK would've been $

Wrestlemania 9 should have been headlined by Hart vs. Savage. They would have put on a classic and Bret beating Randy clean would have elevated his status in the eyes of fans.

Wrestlemania 9 should have been headlined by Hart vs. Savage. They would have put on a classic and Bret beating Randy clean would have elevated his status in the eyes of fans.

I wish savage had been a heel in the attitude era. He could still work in the late 90s

He was good, but he's no Hogan, Flair, Andre, Rock, Austin, Dusty Rhodes or Bruno. His fans go overboard with his legacy because of his death

He was good, but he's no Hogan, Flair, Andre, Rock, Austin, Dusty Rhodes or Bruno. His fans go overboard with his legacy because of his death
No we fuckin dont.

Cos you cant go overboard on Macho. There is never enough praise to be given.

No we fuckin dont.

Cos you cant go overboard on Macho. There is never enough praise to be given.
Like what? He was good on the mic but nothing legendary like Flair, Dusty, Rock, Hogan and Austin,

Was he a draw? Sure but all the time the numbers were successful was because of Hogan or Andre or the both of them being on the card

Like what? He was good on the mic but nothing legendary like Flair, Dusty, Rock, Hogan and Austin,

Was he a draw? Sure but all the time the numbers were successful was because of Hogan or Andre or the both of them being on the card

Randy Savage wasn't 6 ft (Jake Roberts said it too), his in ring work was great that's about it
Who cares how tall he was????

I think he is as legendary as all the rest of them.

His personality and character was amazing, so no it wasn't "just his ring work" and "that's about it"

He is more remembered for his larger than life presence by the masses than his amazing ring work. So sit down young man. Cream of the crop,yea...

Macho Man was one of those rare wrestlers that I was a huge fan of as a kid and then as I grew up as well. He was so over the top and cartoony that I had to watch and him being so over the top made the more emotional moments of his character and storylines hit harder which I appreciate now as an adult.

Reactions: HHJ
Who cares how tall he was????

I think he is as legendary as all the rest of them.

His personality and character was amazing, so no it wasn't "just his ring work" and "that's about it"

He is more remembered for his larger than life presence by the masses than his amazing ring work. So sit down young man. Cream of the crop,yea...
Me young man? I was the target audience for Flairs run while you guys were just playing action figures and learning how to spell your name back then.

Me young man? I was the target audience for Flairs run while you guys were just playing action figures and learning how to spell your name back then.
Well ya should know better then. Jealousy ain't a virtue, gramps!

Back