Laugh all you want I don't give a sh*t. The carnivore diet is the real deal

Are you serious? I posted something very mild about the pie chart you posted and you responded with sarcasm and how my post “gave you cancer” (which you then edited out) and now you’re acting all offended because I am skeptical about what you say and don’t believe you at face value? Lol ok... that’s a giant cop out. You call everyone trolls to avoid making an argument. Of course I don’t believe you, because you seem woefully uninformed and copy+pasted a giant blog post by a guy who writes about Mac computers, and didn’t read the links you posted. Can you post any research papers your sister worked on that are related to this so we can see them?

Again, the pie chart says 1/4 whole grains, 1/4 protein, about 1/2 vegetables and then some fruit. All of that is very common advice from doctors and dietitians, it doesn’t indicate any conspiracy.

If you think about it in terms of calories, then in 2000kcal, 1/4 protein is 500kcal from protein, more than 100g a day, or about 1lb of chicken breast. How is that position “anti-protein”??

Regarding the conspiracy angle, we can just as easily say that the chicken, pork and beef industries are huge and worth trillions of dollars, but that alone doesn’t mean anything. In fact, the grain industry depends on cattle a huge deal, because about 1/3 of grain production is used to feed cattle anyway. So why would they conspire against beef?

Most people don’t even consume whole
grains anyway, notice how they “criticize” the most common grains: rice and white bread. Why would they do that? Surely Bog Bread and Big Rice are more powerful than Big Quinoa and Big Bulgur. Whole grains do pretty well in most studies as far as improving health markers and are recommended by many dietitians (including private practitioners outside the academic research world) so the whole conspiracy POV is pretty unfounded. The article you posted yourself contains studies about these positive associations.
Almost all of the grain in the US is owned by Monsanto who is owned by Bayer, parent company of pfizer. All of that glyphosate in the round up they repeatedly spray every year is not good for you and they are funding those studies claiming the health benefits of low fat, carbohydrate rich diets. They benefit both ways because they sell you a bunch of prescription drugs after you get sick from eating loads of their round up slop.

Been tempted to try this but every time I Google it an article tells me I will get cancer :(

Been tempted to try this but every time I Google it an article tells me I will get cancer :(
I just had my blood checked for the first time ever at age 42 and my test is 917. I think that's pretty high. Google and mainstream healthcare wants you weak, medicated, and eating glyphosate grains like the rest of the weak plebs.

I dont think anybody is laughing. Eating carnivore makes you miss out on micronutrients. You will be at the doctors office soon.

you are wrong

Post up your blood work. I just had mine done at 42 years of age and I've got the test of a fucking king. All natural 917 baby

Of course my cholesterol is high. That's the source of my power so my doctor wants me to go low fat like the rest of the grain eating weaklings.

I'll post the full blood panel when I get home.

Let's see your blood work you soy baby

meats are heavy in purines and aren't purines one of the big causes of gout?
No, inflammation is the cause which comes from eating grains and fructose. Your body produces more endogenous purines than you'll ever get from food.

Post up your blood work. I just had mine done at 42 years of age and I've got the test of a fucking king. All natural 917 baby

Of course my cholesterol is high. That's the source of my power so my doctor wants me to go low fat like the rest of the grain eating weaklings.

I'll post the full blood panel when I get home.

Let's see your blood work you soy baby

I’m not a soy boy I eat meat. All I said was you are missing micronutrients by not eating fruits and vegetables. That is all if it works for you then by all means have at it.

Ok, fair enough. What micronutrients can you only get from fruit and veg?
I’m not a soy boy I eat meat. All I said was you are missing micronutrients by not eating fruits and vegetables. That is all if it works for you then by all means have at it.

Do you have proof that you are not missing the things that the article does not point out or are you just working off of blind faith?
Write cliffs and put it in your own words. I'm not going to respond to an entire article that you lazily copy pasted.

No, inflammation is the cause which comes from eating grains and fructose. Your body produces more endogenous purines than you'll ever get from food.

you're right about fructose, but it comes from red meat and if you're eating meat all the time, wouldn't it be gout waiting to happen?

Causes​

Gout occurs when urate crystals accumulate in your joint, causing the inflammation and intense pain of a gout attack. Urate crystals can form when you have high levels of uric acid in your blood. Your body produces uric acid when it breaks down purines — substances that are found naturally in your body.

Purines are also found in certain foods, including red meat and organ meats, such as liver. Purine-rich seafood includes anchovies, sardines, mussels, scallops, trout and tuna. Alcoholic beverages, especially beer, and drinks sweetened with fruit sugar (fructose) promote higher levels of uric acid.

Risk factors​

You're more likely to develop gout if you have high levels of uric acid in your body. Factors that increase the uric acid level in your body include:

• Diet. Eating a diet rich in red meat and shellfish and drinking beverages sweetened with fruit sugar (fructose) increase levels of uric acid, which increase your risk of gout. Alcohol consumption, especially of beer, also increases the risk of gout.
  • Weight. If you're overweight, your body produces more uric acid and your kidneys have a more difficult time eliminating uric acid.
  • Medical conditions. Certain diseases and conditions increase your risk of gout. These include untreated high blood pressure and chronic conditions such as diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome, and heart and kidney diseases.
  • Certain medications. Low-dose aspirin and some medications used to control hypertension — including thiazide diuretics, angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors and beta blockers — also can increase uric acid levels. So can the use of anti-rejection drugs prescribed for people who have undergone an organ transplant.
  • Family history of gout. If other members of your family have had gout, you're more likely to develop the disease.
  • Age and sex. Gout occurs more often in men, primarily because women tend to have lower uric acid levels. After menopause, however, women's uric acid levels approach those of men. Men are also more likely to develop gout earlier — usually between the ages of 30 and 50 — whereas women generally develop signs and symptoms after menopause.
  • Recent surgery or trauma. Experiencing recent surgery or trauma can sometimes trigger a gout attack. In some people, receiving a vaccination can trigger a gout flare.

Back