Jose Aldo is the nicest fighter ever... He saved Martinez from getting KO'ED

Im a fan and he didnt disrespect me. Soon as I saw him get that late TD,i went on my radio and said "bag is secured thats a 10-4"

and updated Aldo's finance reports

Make sure we had more space in his cavernous obscenely immense vault for the incoming cash flow.
How can you say that after what Max Holloway just did?

I love Aldo and I'm glad he got the win btw, no hate at all. But he easily could have picked his shots for a KO or TKO.

The fuck kinda stupid shit is that? like it was stupid for him to backpack Chito Vera???

Just get the fuck outta here
Just a joke, even if 80% of the time Dede's game plan is shit.

Danger? He just guaranteed the win there, bro.
Any one of the many elbows he was getting hit with from the bottom could have split him open. Martinez landed the most of his head shots there since the first round. Aldo was in less danger when he had him out on his feet and could have just flat lined him

If that wasn't Aldo, people on here would be really pissed a fighter had their opponent nearly out and decided to go for a take down to ride out a decision
I mean Aldo never takes people down, I'm sure he had his reasons, who are we to question such a legendary vet?

Are you saying Jose Aldo carried Jonathan Martinez the same way Floyd Mayweather carried Logan Paul?

200.webp

It was great seeing Aldo back in there looking sharp as ever, but there is no way I can applaud him for literally taking a dump to end the fight. I understand it was a veteran move to take the win and go home, but there was not a title on the line to preserve nor was he in any danger whatsoever.

It also makes me wonder if he would have done that if UFC offered guaranteed bonuses to finish fights.

He clearly had Martinez hurt bad and could have finished him but he didn't want to destroy the young lions career so he took him down instead.

What an amazing human being inside and out of the cage. The Goat, the legend, the UFC hall of famer. JOSE ALDO
Like RDA vs Moicano. Mercy kill

Aldo would slaughter tiny Henry, I want to see it.
It would be a great meritocratic path to a title shot.

Sandhagen vs Umar Aug 3rd
Omalley vs Merab Sep 14th

Winners fight in FEB/MAR at latest.

Aldo vs Henry at MSG or Vegas in DEC, winner(Aldo) gets next after FEB/MAR title fight. Or gets the short-notice call.

Aldo would have knocked him into a coma in the first round if he had the chance. These guys are all prize fighters.

Back