Have you ever been to the Safari in Southeast Africa? Or do you plan to go sometime?

Have you ever been to the Safaris in Southeast Africa? Or you plan to go sometime?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've never been, but it seems something you should try checking out once in your lifetime.

But saying that it feels like there too much of it going on right now with humans observing these wild animals.

Too much meddling around like usual by humans. So I might just pass on the whole idea.

Sabi_sabi_game_drive.jpg

I've been to one in Kenya. Great experience.

To avoid being surrounded by tourists, we drove for 2 days into the Maasai Mara to a more secluded area. Didn't see another human besides our guide and the Maasai village we visited.

I would love to go and hunt the exotic endangered animals in order to save them from going extinct

No and NO.

Literally no interest in Africa at all.

One of my friends was telling me tonight he went to Kenya for his honeymoon, his hotel got attacked by terrorists and they got rescued by armed guards to a safe location where he was bitten by a poisonous spider.

Nah maybe Sri Lanka for Safari. I had an African homie from Uganda in college. He told me I would be dead if I played around like with pretend gay stuff stuff. Can’t a homie hold another homie’s hand before attempting a heavy deadlift?

Have you ever been on a long journey?
1714866132823.png

I went in Malwai at Liwonde national park. One of the best experiences of my life, well the whole trip in general (I am a nurse and helped with my brother in the peace corps at the time) but the safari was great too.

Saw all of the big 5 l, had an elephant feint charge the jeep, a python had snuck into the jeep, saw a leopard and crocodile have a standoff, saw a pangolin and Janet, which are two of my favourite animals. Highly recommend.

I went to Mozambique, which is next to Malawi, and would NOT recommend going there. Only time I felt in danger in Africa was there

One of my friends was telling me tonight he went to Kenya for his honeymoon, his hotel got attacked by terrorists and they got rescued by armed guards to a safe location where he was bitten by a poisonous spider.

Did they consummate?

You haven't lived unless you've been stuck in a Jeep with two lions fucking overhead.

84312183-13370387-image-m-35_1714556365447.jpg

Back