Has Jon's ducking of Tom surpassed his ducking of Rumble and Francis?

Respectable Pico never would break a ufc contract.​

False, when the POS ducked Chael as a last minute sub for Hendo and forced cancelling Dana's PPV, Jon laughed, kept LHW belt & had no repercussions at all.

Jon was then what he is now, and what he's always been, we'll leave it at that.
False would mean that the statement was not true. You need to learn the actual definition of the term before using it. Jones never had a contract with Chael nor did he sign one. HE had the contract with Hendo who withheld his injury till the last minute. Chael also admitted about the time he and Dan Henderson set up Jon Jones on eight days notice ... Sonnen then deadpanned to the camera and said: "he finally admitted it."

It was said that Jon Jones was okay with the f ight but Jackson told jones not to take it on that short of a notice and that is what Jones did like a good soldier. This is why Dana White began berating Greg Jackson for telling jones to do that. It seemed Greg Jackson was right as cheal seemed to have stated he schemed on jones with hendo. He then got his fight with Jones and was thrown around like a child. I get that you are mad that jones does not possibly want to fight Tom but it is not that serious.

Last edited:
Listen little feller, life is tough and we do not always get what we want. I get you are upset that jones may not fight a fighter you want him to fight, but that is how life goes. You have to learn to accept it and come to terms with the situation and yourself. Find a hobby for your butt hurt and weird fighter obsession.

The problem on sherdog is that the majority on here are entitled kids who seem to think the world is made of cookies and sweets. It is not and is a cold hearted place and you are entitled to nothing from these fighters, absolutely nothing.

I too would like world peace in Israel and Palestine but it is not in the cards. Life is sometimes a tough place and our wishes and hopes and dreams do not always pan out or happen. You cannot cry about it like a little pussy all day long, make your own dreams come true.

I always make the same comment to some of the same infatuated nerds. If you worried about your life as much as you did about who jones fights and what the judges gave him, you would be a millionaire or at least a lot more successful in life. Why aren't you building your career and making money moves rather than lamenting about jones. I do not get people who cry about fighters they do not like, the fighters i do not like I do not talk about. How about getting a woman and dating little feller, go out and make your dreams come true. These disparaging remarks about jones means nothing outside of your own ego as he will never read them.

Yeah im not reading that nonsense lmao

LMAO this is hilarious. I take it you're a manosphere guy? Sorry if I'm wrong. It just strikes me that way. Your arguments are so extreme they don't quite make sense in the context of the discussion. "Don't have opinions on MMA fighters. Become a millionaire instead!" LMAO. It really sounds like manosphere grindset goggins tate bullshit.

IDK, maybe I'm not your target audience because I am building my career, net worth, happily married, trad wife, kids, and all the things manosphere bros claim to crave. And yet, I still have time for this shitty little MMA hobby. I even find time to talk shit on the internet.

Again, maybe I'm not your target audience when you're mentioning MMA nerds, or......OR.....maybe your opinions are a bit overblown and unfounded.

For example, I don't like Colby. His schtick is corny. He's super cringe and his image is so see-through. His fights are only entertaining if the other fighter makes it entertaining. And with that example....what have I lost? Nothing. LMAO. Everything going well for me is still going well for me. Having a negative opinion of a fighter doesn't automatically mean I can't have all the other good things in life.

IDK man, maybe you're the weird one. But anyway, lock in bro. Grindset!

What you wrote was one long diatribe. I never said do not have opinions, I said why waste your time crying about fighers on blogs all day long as it is futile. It will not change the fact and one must come to understand this reality and move on. This is the difference between men and children. What was subsequently written is not a manosphere take but a reality take about building your dreams and taking into account your life.

You having time to get online for a hobby to cry incessantly is something men with wealth or success do not do. The reality is that men with wealth buy time poor folks waste time. Yes if you are crying then you are one of those nerds i stated. What was said that it is okay to have an opinion but one thing we cannot have back is time, and it is a waste of time to cry about something that is out of your hands incessantly. The simple fact is that we all have the same 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day, and 7 days in a week. It’s how we utilize that time that dictates if we will accomplish all of the things we wish we could. By wasting time you are not accomplishing some of those said goals. What was said is that the successful typically do a better job of optimizing the use of their time than the poor. What I told the, little feller was this shit is not real and put as much passion into your life goals as you do whining like a bitch.

Last edited:
Yup, he fought a guy with a 1998 level ground game and then called out a career MW, whom also has no ground game.

What does Francis vs Gane have to do with anything? You know that's an absolutely fucking idiotic argument right? And as the one that's making the argument, you know what that makes you, right?

Here, let me try : Jon Jones need a gift from the judges to beat Dominic Reyes. Ryan Spann knocked him out the first round. So, obviously Ryan Spann is a far superior fighter than Jon Jones, amirite?

I’m not the one disparaging championship fighters, lad. Jones’ performance vs gane is very relevant, regardless of your hatred of him.

Jones/Stipe is a lock already for next fight. I think he'll either retire or fight Aspinall afterwards. Aspinall can defend his belt and prove himself worthy beyond a shadow of doubt. I don't see why Jones wouldn't fight Aspinall, he actually matches up pretty good.

The Big Frank duck was the biggest. He talked about moving to HW for 3 years then a week after Francais leaves for bigger money, Jones jumps up.

I’m not the one disparaging championship fighters, lad. Jones’ performance vs gane is very relevant, regardless of your hatred of him.

You didn't say "relevant", you tried to use MMAmath to say Jones is better than Ngannou cause he beat Gane faster. Using that argument, Ryan Spann is better than Jon Jones. It's almost as if the argument is dumb as fuck.... lad.

why are you so angry that jones wants to fight a 2 divisional champ
than an interim champ that has 3 losses

we live in a world that an interim champ is a better win than a 2 divisional champ

if u where in jones shoes you would do the same thing
Seems like you're unhinged bud. You think 2 division champ that's never competed in his own division is a better win <lol>

What you wrote was one long diatribe. I never said do not have opinions, I said why waste your time crying about fighers on blogs all day long as it is futile. It will not change the fact and one must come to understand this reality and move on. This is the difference between men and children. What was subsequently written is not a manosphere take but a reality take about building your dreams and taking into account your life.

You having time to get online for a hobby to cry incessantly is something men with wealth or success do not do. The reality is that men with wealth buy time poor folks waste time. Yes if you are crying then you are one of those nerds i stated. What was said that it is okay to have an opinion but one thing we cannot have back is time, and it is a waste of time to cry about something that is out of your hands incessantly. The simple fact is that we all have the same 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day, and 7 days in a week. It’s how we utilize that time that dictates if we will accomplish all of the things we wish we could. By wasting time you are not accomplishing some of those said goals. What was said is that the successful typically do a better job of optimizing the use of their time than the poor. What I told the, little feller was this shit is not real and put as much passion into your life goals as you do whining like a bitch.
I see. So by your standard, you are not a successful man of wealth since you also find time to cry online?

Also, is it better to cry about fighters online, or cry about others who cry? Seems like equal time wasted.
Stay locked in brother!!!! Grindset!!!!

I see. So by your standard, you are not a successful man of wealth since you also find time to cry online?

Also, is it better to cry about fighters online, or cry about others who cry? Seems like equal time wasted.
Stay locked in brother!!!! Grindset!!!!

Yes it is

They do offline and online and it is called advice as that is commonplace. If that is your interpretation of crying, then men or women would not give advice to others.

Most people do not realize that your philosophy about anything, including money, regulates your habits, which invariably determine your outcome. The crux of your goofy rant is that giving advice is wasting time, which is your perspective but that would mean millions of men have been wasting their time, online and offline. All that was given was a different perspective about what is actually more important in his day to day life rather than personalizing a hobby or sports. The ranting is not healthy and goes no where. This is not real but his life is real and so is his mental health if he is not prioritizing it.

I am an Alex fan, but JJ has a perfect style to prevent Alex from being Alex...but maybe I am wrong, you never know with Alex...guy has evolved so much in his short career in MMA......I would give it to JJ...but JJ hands really suck at HW...IDK...I think its 50/50 sometimes, then, I think Alex will pull it off....

this is one of those fights you will say I know...then when the fight happens......OH of course. ...but the problem is it sways back and forth like a JJ wife beating. I will say this...I will hope Alex wins.

The reason I see Alex Winning...well JJ has a problem in fighting people his own size, remember Gus? allot of athletes do when they meet someone physical their size and tough at the same time while being a pro themselves.. I can name a bunch of greats at HW that had that..Ali in his past has that fight too...they had a rematch...but that first fight...if you look...fans thought the other guy won...The point though is Alex will meet JJ on a physical level....be far above on a striking level...but very under? or just a little under? or be able to snuff JJ in wrestling? this is all JJ has but he can make Alex look easy...but Alex can make JJ look easy too...its sort of 50/50 in my mind...if Alex TDD is very good...he can bully JJ...but, JJ, bread and butter is his wrestling...

I am going off a hunch, I go with Alex...I think because of Glover and his rise, and his TDD is getting better imo from what I seen in him...I think Alex beats JJ....but just a hunch..I think Alex is too sharp right now...and too complicated for JJ...yeah, JJ has one thing but Alex imo...has momentum and skill and development...JJ loses to Alex..imo..just a hunch, like I said, if JJ wins...I will say..oh of course..JJ is too strong in his wrestling for most HW...who has Alex fought that was number 1 at wrestling? ...dam...50/50...I go with hunch...for Alex..

Oh but one last thing, in a Alex vs JJ fight, whoever the hype train supports in this fight, it will be the opposite who wins...fighting has always been connected to gambling, and the odd makers are very smart...just like at what the hype train says and if the odd makers support the hype train...bet you the opposite one wins...
Jones is too crafty & doesn't mind playing it lame or dirty in order to win.

Alex has one way to win which is landing a left hook or straight right to end the fight at some point, because he's not going to dominate a long fight.

Jones has a billion ways to get around that, including stretching his fingers in Alex's eyes or kicking him in the knees from a mile away until he comits to something, rushes forward and gets taken down. Or he could also land something hard and put Alex to rest as well, Jones has shit hands but at HW he could deffo still put away an overconfident Poatan.

Fuck Jones though, If it happened I hope Alex destroys him in there.

Jones is too crafty & doesn't mind playing it lame or dirty in order to win.

Alex has one way to win which is landing a left hook or straight right to end the fight at some point, because he's not going to dominate a long fight.

Jones has a billion ways to get around that, including stretching his fingers in Alex's eyes or kicking him in the knees from a mile away until he comits to something, rushes forward and gets taken down. Or he could also land something hard and put Alex to rest as well, Jones has shit hands but at HW he could deffo still put away an overconfident Poatan.

Fuck Jones though, If it happened I hope Alex destroys him in there.
Yeah good points, I think Alex may get a real lesson in the lack of wrestling. JJ hands look bad at HW...so maybe Alex has an opportunity...at least Glover is sharpening his skills which is a huge plus. I want Alex to Win too but JJ is good at knowing his limits vs others and calculating who he wants to fight.

It’s bullshit to say he’s ducking Tom and I’m not even a Jones fan. A win over Tom won’t look any better than his win over Gane. I do believe he ducked Francis, though.
Aspinall is an infinitely more well rounded fighter currently than Gane will ever be along with having one shot KO power and a MWs footwork.
The things I listed are precisely why Jon cherry picked Gane (who I am a fan of and picked to beat Jon if he could stop the takedown) and will never fight Tom unless he is literally forced to. He will retire before fighting him, claiming he tore another titty.

Yeah good points, I think Alex may get a real lesson in the lack of wrestling. JJ hands look bad at HW...so maybe Alex has an opportunity...at least Glover is sharpening his skills which is a huge plus. I want Alex to Win too but JJ is good at knowing his limits vs others and calculating who he wants to fight.
yeah, the 8 seconds it took of Jones to win his only heavyweight match sure gives us a lot to go by.

yeah, the 8 seconds it took of Jones to win his only heavyweight match sure gives us a lot to go by.
exactly, and how many thought that Gane had a chance? I did...but..his bread and butter at wrestling...I only give a dominate wrestler at HW a chance..or heavy striker who has wrestling...but...in UFC history, I have seen those moments when, the Dominate wrestler was prevented and he crapped his pants because now his bread and butter was postponed for the heavy striker guy....I think Francis had that effect on him....but if Alex does something like that and JJ has to trade...oh boy....but the more I think...Alex gets put on his back most likely...and deals with JJ like Gane...yeah..oh well...JJ probably wins this...if JJ was a humble guy I would have said let the best man win, but, he is not..so I root for Alex....actually this is not totally true, when I was watching Izzy, thought how great he was, then checked out Glory and saw how good Alex was, I was a Alex fan ...I prefer rooting for strikers over typical MMA or wrestling styles...I just want to see heavy skilled strikers win...but only not all good strikers do what Alex has done...he has Glover..I hope it plays a role in Alex winning.

Last edited:
Back