News Gillian Robertson vs Michelle Waterson-Gomez at UFC 302 on June 1st

Who wins?

• Gillian

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • Michelle

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters
If there's one guy I could've predicted would be offended by a joke about pink haired lesbians, it's definitely you haha
Not offended, just making fun of stupidity. You should be used to that.

the last ride of the Karate Hottie. she's washed. shouldve retired after that least beating she took. UFC should make an atomweight division for ladies like Michelle.
Gillian's gonna choke her out, to sleep possibly.

also yo - aposematism is kind of real when it comes to women. Gillian seems chill but i can count the number of sane women with unnaturally colored hair that ive encountered in life on my own two hands. maybe the dye makes them nuts or something. its like if you see a dude with face tattoos - you just know to watch yourself around them because they might be unhinged. and good luck getting into/surviving a relationship with them.

they need to stop giving waterson fights. washed up, boring AF, and now she's starting to get her ass handed to her as well. time to go be a mom.

waterson gonna get strangled.
Didn't know her eyes could get that big.

maxresdefault.jpg

I’d like to see stats on Waterson’s kicks thrown / landed in her UFC career

<36>

GOAT airkicks

the last ride of the Karate Hottie. she's washed. shouldve retired after that least beating she took. UFC should make an atomweight division for ladies like Michelle.
Gillian's gonna choke her out, to sleep possibly.

also yo - aposematism is kind of real when it comes to women. Gillian seems chill but i can count the number of sane women with unnaturally colored hair that ive encountered in life on my own two hands. maybe the dye makes them nuts or something. its like if you see a dude with face tattoos - you just know to watch yourself around them because they might be unhinged. and good luck getting into/surviving a relationship with them.
I'm gonna teach my purple haired gf this word.

i miss the waterson/holm dancing instagram posts where theyre wearin the short shorts.

Back