Tech Gaming Hardware discussion (& Hardware Sales) thread

Instead of being off topic over in the other thread, I brought the convo over here.

The PSU shroud one makes the most sense, and I think that's stock. You're usually blowing 1/2 of the air of your bottom fan into the shroud, where it does no good. Your PSU already has a fan to keep it cool.
It's hard to find a case that has a conventional layout, without a PSU shroud. Gamdias makes one, but I think that's it.

Here's the final boss

Hmm, pretty cool. Can think of a few better ways to approach this. Would require a redesign of the Fractal Design Torrent case. Next flaw is anyone who uses another PCIe card(like me). That would require a motherboard redesign, lol.

Cooler Mater Hyper 620s ARGB dual tower cooler with 6 heat pipes for $35 on Amazon. That's the same price as a Thermalright Peerless Assassin.
Ships and sold by Amazon.

Microcenter has sim racing setups now. This one was on sale for "only" $8k...

BZ7DYJI.jpeg

Microcenter has sim racing setups now. This one was on sale for "only" $8k...

BZ7DYJI.jpeg

There's no way I'd sit in that demo unit. How many sweaty fat nerds have sat in that seat, and gotten their cheeto dust covered fingers all over everything.
giphy.gif

There's no way I'd sit in that demo unit. How many sweaty fat nerds have sat in that seat, and gotten their cheeto dust covered fingers all over everything.
giphy.gif
Well like the previous poster said that white bucket is full of giant sanitized wipes.

Back