Law Founding fathers rolling over in their graves

They weren't all slave owners. Alexander Hamilton was openly opposed to the institution of slavery, never owned one in his life. John Adams never owned slaves. Benjamin Franklin did at one point but freed them and later became president of the Pennsylvania Abolitionist Society, petitioning Congress to ban it (clearly wouldn't have been a union). George Washington ordered his to be freed and financially taken care of in his will. Jefferson and Madison never budged on the issue, but those are the guys not only the foremost responsible for your separation of church and state but the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights.

Last edited:
They weren't all slave owners. Alexander Hamilton was openly opposed to the institution of slavery, never owned one in his life. John Adams never owned slaves. Benjamin Franklin did at one point but freed them and later became president of the Pennsylvania Abolitionist Society, petitioning Congress to ban it (clearly wouldn't have been a union). George Washington ordered his to be freed and financially taken care of in his will. Jefferson and Madison never budged on the issue, but those are the guys not only the foremost responsible for your separation or church and state but the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights.
Kudos to them for not all owning people for a long time.

Given the times and culture back then I would bet they had some questionable beliefs about non-white folks.

Given the times and culture back then I would bet they had some questionable beliefs about non-white folks.

It seems like Franklin had a bigger problem with Germans and their scat fetish. He thought the colonies were being overrun with them! "Swarthy Swedes" (rofl), that's the sort of shit he didn’t like. Bro was up in his study concocting his own racial categories. But hey, it's Benjamin Fuckin' Franklin. Who's gonna tell him anything? Nobody. He was that dude.

It seems like Franklin had a bigger problem with Germans and their scat fetish. He thought the colonies were being overrun with them! "Swarthy Swedes" (rofl), that's the sort of shit he didn’t like. Bro was up in his study concocting his own racial categories. But hey, it's Benjamin Fuckin' Franklin. Who's gonna tell him anything? Nobody. He was that dude.
Never heard of Germans being associated with a scat fetish but didn't a lawmaker over there just get caught licking a toilet bowl? <36>

To grade school? Sorry but I am legally required to send my kid to school.

Priests rape children and the church covers it up.

Right, it’s the surgery that pushes depression and not the way the kids get treated by peers and asshole adults. Got it.

Personally if I were you I’d be more worried about the personal health risks of being obese than what other families choose to do with their own kids…
I'm healthy my doctor always sends me home after 3 minutes. I'm not american I'm croatian. I don't eat 4 doughnuts and a 70g sugar starbuck coffe for breakfast.

Last edited:
I'm healthy my doctor always sends me hoke after 3 minutes. I'm not american I'm croatian. I don't eat 4 doughnuts and a 70g sugar starbuck coffe for breakfast.
Remembering that video of you hitting a heavy bag makes me think you probably should be cutting back on the sugar. And carbs. Proteins and fats too. Probably just eat a whole lot less in general.

Apologies. I’ll anxiously await your evidence that the European, slave owning men born in the 1700s are still alive, and perhaps japanese? And not racist.

I'm not surprised you've completely missed my point. You're a dumb fuck lib. Is normal.

B3-BV419_rush_M_20180920132249.jpg

Observations Intended to Favour a Supposition That the Black Color (As It Is Called) of the Negroes Is Derived from the Leprosy

Benjamin Rush said:
They exhale perpetually a peculiar and disagreeable smell, which I can compare to nothing but the smell of a mortified limb. This smell mentioned by Dr. Theiry continues with a small modification in the native African to this day.

The big lip, and flat nose so universal among the negroes, are symptoms of the leprosy.

The Trichoma, or Plica Polonica
If someone grows his or her hair long and doesn't wash or brush it for long enough, he can get a mono-dreadlock and/or an inflamed scalp. Apparently (some) Polish peasants used to wax their hair to help create a mono-dreadlock on purpose.
of the Poles is a symptom of leprosy. This is evident not only from the causes which originally produced it, but from its symptoms as described in a late publication by F. L. De La Fontaine. From this fact it would seem that the leprosy had found its way to the covering of the head, and from the variety of its effects upon the skin, I see no difficulty in admitting that it may as readily have produced wool upon the head of a negro, as matted hair upon the head of the Poles.

A white woman in North Carolina not only acquired a dark color, but several of the features of a negro, by marrying and living with a black husband. A similar instance of a change in the color and features of a woman in Buck's county in Pennsylvania has been observed and from a similar cause. In both these cases, the women bore children by their black husbands.

1. That all the claims of superiority of the whites over the blacks, on account of their color, are founded alike in ignorance and inhumanity. If the color of the negroes be the effect of a disease, instead of inviting us to tyrannise over them, it should entitle them to a double portion of our humanity, for disease all over the world has always been the signal for immediate and universal compassion.

2. The facts and principles which have been delivered, should teach white people the necessity of keeping up that prejudice against such connexions with them, as would tend to infect posterity with any portion of their disorder.

In a certain Henry Moss who lately travelled through this city, and was exhibited as a show for money, the cure was nearly complete. The change from black to a natural white flesh color began about five years ago at the ends of his fingers, and has extended gradually over the greatesl part of his body. The wool which formerly perforated the cuticle has been changed into hair.

To encourage attempts to cure this disease of the skin in negroes, let us recollect that by succeeding in them, we shall produce a large portion of happiness in the world. We shall in the first place destroy one of the arguments in favor of enslaving the negroes, for their color has been supposed by the ignorant to mark them as objects of divine judgments, and by the learned to qualify them for labor in hot, and unwholesome climates.

Secondly, We shall add greatly to their happiness, for however well they appear to be Satisfied with their color, there are many proofs of their preferring that of the white people.

Remembering that video of you hitting a heavy bag makes me think you probably should be cutting back on the sugar. And carbs. Proteins and fats too. Probably just eat a whole lot less in general.

Not the protein rest I can agree

I don't have a horse in this race, but, I have to say this seems a little touch and go. I mean, if convicted pedos want to volunteer to read books to kids, you'd support that too since nobody is forced to go? Wouldn't bother you? How about your local KKK chapter?

I dunno man, seems fairly reasonable to be suspicious and maybe even outraged that individuals that have sexual or perisexual identies attached to their existence/presence/"character" want to be around other people's kids so passionately. It's an odd line in the sand to have debates over.
In this post you're saying a pedo is equivalent to a trans person. That's really fucking stupid. Do you want to reconsider this remark or do you prefer everyone point and laugh?

They don't need this in the classroom. That whole you don't need any other god before me is weird for our society. To be honest if you need a list to know that killing and stealing is wrong then you are most likely fucked.

You don't have to push this stuff. There is no issue learning about everyone's religion though.

Back