News Darren Till will make his boxing debut against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on the Tyson vs. Jake Paul undercard

Who wins?

• Total voters
I think this fights a bad one for till chavez did well vs Anderson Silva I don't see till winning this even a washed up chavez. Jr.

Darren shoulda faught Mike perry and could a made a couple million then went back to the ufc to make what he could and retire if he loses this one he's gonna lose what ever fan base he had left

JCCjr isn't truly back until he starts hitting the heavy bag in his dining room. Then is when I'll start to warm up to the idea that's he's all in on this fight.

Wtf are you talking about? Chavez Jr rode his dad's coattails and got very preferable treatment, favourable matchups against bums and significantly smaller fighters.

lol at "Very high level elite world champion". No. The guy he beat for the WBC title is some random German guy who never won another fight. That was almost 15 years ago. You forgot to mention he's 3-4 in his most recent 7.

His best claim to fame is going the distance against Canelo, who was seemingly content to just coast to a decision.
id say his best win is Andy Lee, other than that the Canelo loss is his career highlight hahaha

Back