Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

This is what you say all the fucking time when you run out of things to say.

Capitulate? Nah. Deflect? Yeah.

You're coming across as a pompous prick and mental midget every time you do this.

Are you obsessed with me? Lol following me to every thread to comment when I'm not even talking to you. Butthurt is real.

Are you obsessed with me? Lol following me to every thread to comment when I'm not even talking to you. Butthurt is real.

I could say the same about you every time you quote me to take pot shots at me.

But I'm not fragile like you, cupcake.

I could say the same about you every time you quote me to take pot shots at me.

But I'm not fragile like you, cupcake.

You're the one who's been quoting me and tagging me with tangential one liners where I don't even know WTF you're referring to. Not the other way around.

And I'm the fragile one yet you're the one angrily private messaging me.

<Dany07>

Last edited:
You're the one who's been quoting me and tagging me with tangential one liners where I don't even know WTF you're referring to. Not the other way around.

And I'm the fragile one yet you're the one angrily private messaging me.

<Dany07>

Yeah, I reached out to you to discuss privately about a cardable offense you committed, and your fragile ass begged me to stop bothering you. Hey, in the end, you did end up erasing what you had written so who's the pussy in this situation? Congratulations, you're a pussy AND A snitch.

Yeah, I reached out to you to discuss privately about a cardable offense you committed, and your fragile ass begged me to stop bothering you. Hey, in the end, you did end up erasing what you had written so who's the pussy in this situation? Congratulations, you're a pussy AND A snitch.

Keep the bickering nonsense to one thread at the very least. You're gonna follow me to an MMA thread and ask me if I am for Tiktok there too? Get a grip you sensitive freaking weirdo.

And I'm the fragile one yet you're the one angrily private messaging me. 😢

Also, your memory is shit if you can't remember what we had recently discussed in the same thread.

Are you obsessed with me?
Yes. Everyone you regularly bicker with in the Israel/Hamas thread is "obsessed" with you. Totally has nothing to do with a related thread drawing in the same posters. It's just completely out of the ordinary...

Quit whining about people pushing back on your bullshit. There's an "ignore" feature here. If you don't like your little bubble being popped, use it.

Yes. Everyone you regularly bicker with in the Israel/Hamas thread is "obsessed" with you. Totally has nothing to do with a related thread drawing in the same posters. It's just completely out of the ordinary...

Quit whining about people pushing back on your bullshit. There's an "ignore" feature here. If you don't like your little bubble being popped, use it.

Nah you're incorrect. The guy has angrily private messaged me because he has a personal axe to grind - nothing to do with the topics at hand.

Keeps going off topic too in the threads and derailing. No problem with people engaging me in the threads on topic even if vehemently disagreeing. WTF LOL @ private messaging me.

Last edited:
Nah you're incorrect. The guy has angrily private messaged me because he has a personal axe to grind - nothing to do with the topics at hand.

Keeps going off topic too in the threads and derailing. No problem with people engaging me in the threads on topic even if vehemently disagreeing. WTF LOL @ private messaging me.

Hah! You made it personal once you started hurling racial insults at me. Dipshit.

And then after I reached out to you privately and gave you the opportunity to edit the offending post, this is how you thank me? By snitching like a little pussy?

<36>

Nah you're incorrect. The guy has angrily private messaged me because he has a personal axe to grind - nothing to do with the topics at hand. Keeps going off topic too in the threads and derailing. WTF LOL @ private messaging me.
Well, it appears that he got you to delete some messages you posted, so it couldn't have been that unfruitful.

But again, if you don't like it, the ignore feature is right there. It beats routinely bitching about posts you don't like. You don't have to keep requesting that he leaves you alone. You can literally block his posts, PM or otherwise. It seems to me that you just don't like him throwing cold water on your propaganda.

Well, it appears that he got you to delete some messages you posted, so it couldn't have been that unfruitful.

But again, if you don't like it, the ignore feature is right there. It beats routinely bitching about posts you don't like. You don't have to keep requesting that he leaves you alone. You can literally block his posts, PM or otherwise. It seems to me that you just don't like him throwing cold water on your propaganda.

I'm engaging him when he's staying on topic. No problem at all doing that. He's doing some one liner tangents purely for the purpose of personal attack and I'm just saying to quit it because it's derailing the thread and no one wants to read pages and pages of it.

I didn't know you could block someone on PM.

I'm engaging him when he's staying on topic. No problem at all doing that. He's doing some one liner tangents purely for the purpose of personal attack and I'm just saying to quit it because it's derailing the thread and no one wants to read pages and pages of it.

"Ignore" will ignore all content posted by the ignored poster, up to and including "likes" and PM's. Only people you can't ignore in here are mods.

Look at you, proponent of the ignore feature all of a sudden!

You're growing up, kid.

Quitting him adn the other zionistss is 100% required b/c they will get you banned as this forum is far too proIsrael.

I just chimed in here b/c I am off to the cottage for the long weekend and will not be on here much.

I checked in b/c I just couldn't help myself lol

Quitting him adn the other zionistss is 100% required b/c they will get you banned as this forum is far too proIsrael.
Or you could just not be a rabid antisemite. Funny how nobody has issues on either side getting dubbed/banned, other than you and a few other folks who were probably Hamas operatives.

Back