Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

One thing is being accomplished, I'm being entertained.

mQrgWR.gif

Deep breaths, son, deep breaths. More people should abandon threads when it's clear nothing is being accomplished. Minds are pretty much never changed around here and too much time is wasted smashing into a brick wall.

Speak your piece and GTFO is probably the best policy.
Great advice here! Too many people let thread and others get them so worked up. Then it becomes personal and people get carded or banned. It is best to just walk away and cool down.,

Deep breaths, son, deep breaths. More people should abandon threads when it's clear nothing is being accomplished. Minds are pretty much never changed around here and too much time is wasted smashing into a brick wall.

Speak your piece and GTFO is probably the best policy.
He doesn't have a 'piece'. The guy is just a complete moron. Nothing he says has any worth. He literally relies on people who argue with me previously, liking his posts 🤪

Last edited:
Great advice here! Too many people let thread and others get them so worked up. Then it becomes personal and people get carded or banned. It is best to just walk away and cool down.,

It's obvious from other people's posts and my previous acknowledgements, I've gotten to him on a massive scale.
Everyone can see it

Back