News Britney Spears's Family and Ex report she is on Meth and 'in an extremely dangerous place'.

I never found her particularly hot, not even in her "prime". I always got those "trailer trash" vibes from her.

She seems to have taken a bunch of fully nude pics of herself at the beach and posted censored versions. Who's the one taking the pics?

e1dc5e26c772b4de1a72b699bc866102.gif

She could probably get $100,000,000+ from a Vegas residency, and likely a free Presidential Suite while she's doing it. She should do that.
<mma4>
Pretty sure she had a residency at one of the Vegas hotels at one point.

EDIT: I see this has been answered.

Fuck it, just give me control of her money. I'd do a better job than the people currently involved.

I remember when all the free Britney shit was going on. It was me and one other poster that were the only ones arguing for her to stay under the conservatorship of her dad.

Clearly she's not able to take care of herself nor her money. She's going to end up completely broke now.

I remember when all the free Britney shit was going on. It was me and one other poster that were the only ones arguing for her to stay under the conservatorship of her dad.

Clearly she's not able to take care of herself nor her money. She's going to end up completely broke now.
So you're saying I have a chance now...

Back